Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holiday pictures, just cuz

My niece Sophia and I trimming the tree at my parents'. She had the structurally unsound tendency to find a branch she liked and insist that we put three or four ornaments on it.

*****
My beautiful wife and my beautiful niece.
You'll notice in the next photo as well that Sophia does not half-ass her smiles.

*****

My family - sister Kendra (currently at George Mason University getting a BA in public policy) on the left, then me, then Kate, then Evan. His wife Tricia is directly in front of him, and their daughter Sophia is directly in front of her. My dad, Richard, is next to Sophia. Above my dad is my mom, Valerie, and to the left of her is my other sister Erica (currently at James Madison University getting a BA in physical therapy) holding my new nephew Becket Gilead Kuehn. He mostly cries, poops, sleeps, and clings to you like a tree-frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.